SEPAR International offers a range of training products that can provide you with an appropriate solution for your training needs with our specialist trainers.
Upcoming Course Dates:
Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) 29th October – 2nd November 2018 in Hereford, UK (SEPAR International certified)
Our residential 5 day HEAT course offers a complete package for those travelling to a hostile environment enabling you to cope in these challenging areas and live and work safely.
SEPAR International takes a holistic approach to meet the latest challenges that participants face in the field today.
We deliver specialist training that is designed to ‘Do no harm’. Do no harm is the guiding process of not traumatising participants and setting the conditions where stress is not excessive.
The course presents a mixture of discussions, lectures and practical activities.
Training is very ‘hands on’ with all instructions practically tested and participants are given a certificate valid for 3 years.
Our training delivers a holistic methodology encompassing:
- Physical and personal security
- Cultural awareness and working with local employees
- Gender considerations
- Trauma medical skills
- Digital security tools
- Kidnap and Ransom
The course will be held in a Herefordshire country manor with all accommodation, catering and course materials included in the package.
Our instructors have over 25 years experience and deliver training with current experience operating in hostile environments.
SEPAR International uses a number of specialist speakers and instructors including:
- Award winning journalist discussing first hand experiences of kidnap, detention and managing work and self care protocols in a hostile environment
- A professional self-defence instructor
- A psycho-social care specialist
- An accident and emergency nurse practitioner (qualified First Person on the Scene (FPOS) and First Aid at Work (FAW / AED instructor)
Bursaries are available for freelance journalists via:
For more information please contact:
Jo on +44 (0) 7568 312825 or email email@example.com
All courses offered, but not limited to:
- HEAT – Hostile Environment Awareness Training
- Driver Training
- Women only courses
- Security Management Training
- Medical Training
- Digital Security Training
- Crisis Management Training