We have had an exciting opportunity arise for a Training Manager based at SEPAR International's HQ in Hereford, UK. Please apply for this position only if you are able to relocate or travel to this location daily.
This is a full time position. Travel will be required both within the UK and overseas. Some out of hours working will be required which will be returned in lieu.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
· Main trainer for SEPAR International training globally.
· Management of the training team both permanent and ad-hoc members.
· Development of the training team both permanent and ad-hoc members.
· Training qualification development such as CPD, Qualsafe etc.
· Research, design and submission of training proposals including financial appreciation.
· Training curriculum development.
· Other training option design & developments e.g. medical, travel safety, crisis management, women only, driving, cyber security, short safety and protection courses etc.
· Business development – to get more courses in the UK and internationally and to get more people from different sectors e.g. NGO’s, Humanitarian, Activism, Business, Finance, Educational.
· Physical networking and SEPAR training awareness – meetings, expenses, Expo’s etc.
· Training advocacy, outreach and updating of existing and potential clients.
· Training needs identification of existing and potential clients.
· SEPAR equipment procurement and marketing e.g. medical kits and body armour.
· Liaison with individual or team taking care of procurement.
Excellent record keeping and time management is a must.
An attractive rate of pay is offered for the right candidate.
The company environment is fast paced and extremely interesting.
We operate a hard working, fun and inclusive professional environment with an ethos of teamwork and equality. We encourage & welcome reservists, veterans and cadet force adult volunteers and can offer forces spousal flexibility.
Please email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com