Time & Location
06 Mar, 20:00 GMT – 07 Mar, 17:00 GMT
London, 13 Norfolk Pl, Tyburnia, London W2 1QJ, UK
About the Event
Our women training team in the UK consists of:
Jo is the Chief Operating Officer of SEPAR International and started with the family business
in 2016 and leads the senior management team in the UK and on specialist global tasks.
Jade is a trauma first aid instructor and physical security trainer, she also has a range of skills
including Self Defense, Close Protection and was previously a Prison Service Tactical
Response Team, Former England and Team GB Martial Arts Champion for over 25 years
Charlotte is the managing director of SafeHaven Trauma Centre Ltd and
SafeHaven CISM. Charlotte is trained as an integrative psychotherapist and advanced
craniosacral therapist, specialising in mind-body health and trauma recovery over the last
Donna is SEPAR International’s Training Coordinator helping to organise all of our courses
globally. Donna also participates in our UK Courses where she assists with medical and selfdefence
• Minimize risks to women both domestically & professionally.
• Support safe and secure living.
• Decrease the level of stress domestically & professionally.
• Consolidate procedures and organizational improvement in regards to sexual harassment.
• Provide a safe space for constructive discussion.