Non Governmental Organisation risk management in a hostile environment is essential in protecting both your assets and personnel. Particularly with NGOs that regularly interact with factions of the local community.
An NGO has it own particular requirements in a challenging environment that necessitates a bespoke solution in terms of security and risk management. We can provide accurate and timely intelligence and information in regards to cultural, political, legal, environmental, threat and risk data. We are able to conduct research and business intelligence in your chosen location to enable your organisation to function effectively and safely. We can help your operation to establish itself both administratively and legally and help to develop a safe system of operation.
SEPAR International has a number of specialist experts who can help with your organisations development and conduct its business cost effectively and efficiently whilst identifying and reducing all of the associated risks. Whatever your requirements, we are able to offer a rapid response.
Services that we provide include:
· Business intelligence
· Hostile environment specific legal and administrative research and planning
· Business risk management planning and management
· Business continuity planning and management
· Evacuation planning and management
· Intelligence and information
· Risk and threat management
· Hostile environment specific risk management planning and management
· Security surveys, risk assessments and organisational security management design
· Security and risk management training
· Staff security and health and safety training
If you would like to know more about our NGO risk management services, then please contact us